Collecting Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information you provide to us when your register with our website/software/app. including your first and last name, email address, business address, and phone number.
• Information you provide when completing a profile on our website/software/app including your first name, last name, email address, phone number, and business address.
• Information about your device or computer, including geo location.
• Information about your previous four weeks of sales data for the specific POS items you use with our website/software/app
• Information about your current sales data for the specific POS items you use with our website/software/app
• Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website/software/app. This may include your business name, business address, email address, and phone number.
• Information related to POS tokens and authentication associated with our website/software/app
Disclosing Personally Identifiable Information to Third Parties We may disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to the following third parties, for the purposes specified:
• Affiliates. We may disclose your personal information to our affiliates, including beverage distributors and manufacturers, for the purpose of describing data related to product sales.
• Other Disclosures. We may also disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you when we are required to do so by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Drink Exchange website/software/app.
• Data Retention. Data will be retained for the term of the app installation.
If you wish your data to be deleted, please contact the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Data Complaints. Please contact email@example.com should you have a data inquiry, complaint, or request.
Making Changes to Your Information
This Drink Exchange website/software/app permits you to review and make changes to the personally identifiable information we collect from you. You can make changes by accessing the Drink Exchange dashboard and settings section in the applicable version of the Drink Exchange that you use (software or app).
Response to Do Not Track Signals
Certain web browsers may provide an option by which you may have the browser inform websites or internet services you visit that you do not wish to have personally identifiable information about your activities tracked by cookies or other persistent identifiers across time and across third-party Internet websites, online or cloud computing services, online applications, or mobile applications. These are commonly called “do not track” signals. Our website/software/app does not take action in response to such signals. The user/customer of our website/software/app has the option to provide or not provide the requested information. We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about a user’s online activities, over time and across different sites, services, and applications, when that user uses our site, service, or application.
Developer Contact Information: