Web Site Terms and Software Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site and the Drink Exchange software, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Software Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Drink Exchange's web site and or Software for commercial use with Clover POS and/or any other POS system that the Drink Exchange is compatible with. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Drink Exchange's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Drink Exchange at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Drink Exchange's web site and software are provided "as is". Drink Exchange makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Drink Exchange does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Drink Exchange or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Drink Exchange's Internet site, even if Drink Exchange or a Drink Exchange authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Drink Exchange's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Drink Exchange does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Drink Exchange may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Drink Exchange does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Drink Exchange has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Drink Exchange of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Drink Exchange's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
1. The only information we collect is your MERCHANT ID and ACCESS TOKEN. This information is generated when the user installs The Drink Exchange from within Clover. We do not store or collect or view these login details. The MERCHANT ID and ACCESS TOKEN is stored locally within our desktop application. This information is not passed nor can it be collected by any third party.
2. Neither ourselves, nor indeed any third party, can collect PII about consumer’s online activities from anywhere at any time.
3. Contact details you pass us (such as email address) will be used to notify you of product updates and new releases. This information we also not be passed to any third parties.
4. You can email email@example.com at any time to request the MERCHANT ID and
ACCESS TOKEN should the need arise. You can contact us on the same email address should you wish to amend any contact details we have on record for you.
5. Do Not Track signals are not relevant to our software as it is a desktop application and not a
6. The Drink Exchange is a desktop application and therefore does not give third parties the ability
to access any information.
The Drink Exchange interface simply READS price, product and sales information from the Clover App.
This information is not passed onto any other location or third party.
1234 Armacost Ave #201
Los Angeles, CA 90025